Tuesday 8 February 2011

Inspirational!

NeviePieCakes aka Natasha Collins can be found on her blog, website, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr!
I was just browsing the internet one day when I came across her beautiful creations on Flickr. Having come from a textile background also I appreciate the skills she has adapted and brought into her cake decorating. Her hand painted pieces are incredible, so delicate and pretty yet delicious looking! Go and have a look at some of her work and let her know what you think...




SmallThingsIced is Nicola, a self taught cake decorator based in Hampshire.
Again I found her through Flickr but she also has a website and blog. The first image that attracted me to her work is that of a birdhouse cake she has created:

It is so delicate and cute! I love it! Here are some more examples of her work:



Finally the last person I would like to share with you today:

Fair Cakes are a company that make cakes and cupcakes but also run classes in a number of places in the U.K.Unfortunately I can't show you any of their work but go and have a look for yourself, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Hope you like all of the creations on show here, I will let you know when I discover some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment