Wednesday 25 May 2011

Easter bonnet cake the 2nd!

Oh dear... so I am a little late in posting up these photos, Easter seems a long time ago now!

Having created the first bonnet cake in class I was asked by a friend to make them one for their nephews... I kept the design of the cake pretty much the same and added some extra ribbon decoration and lettering which you can see in the images below...






I was much happier with the finished result of this cake than the previous one as it had more detail. I also made these chick and pig eggs (another fab idea from my cake dec teacher Linda) They are mars eggs or you can use creme eggs stuck to a chocolate coin and decorated with sugar paste. They seem super sickly to me but I have been assured the kids love them!


(apologies for this photo, the pig was difficult to photograph and get in all the detail!)


Happy Easter!!



No comments:

Post a Comment