Wednesday 13 April 2011

Whoopie Pies

The "next big thing" in the baking world seems to be Whoopie Pies and Cake Pops and I just recieved a lovely book on different whoopie pies so I thought I would make some to take over to a friends house.
I got the recipe from this book:
The Whoopie Pie Book by Clare Ptak



















I used the recipe for chocolate whoopie pies with the marshmallow filling. I was aiming for some mini whoopies and was surprised by how much the mixture expanded and I ended up with normal sized whoopies! They were however incredibly easy to make and super tasty!! The marshmallow goo for the middle was so yummy, great for kids and adults!

2 comments:

  1. Can you make me some? I feel like I need these beauties in my life :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I will! They are really yummy and that's weird for me to say now as I have really gone off eating cake (made too much off the stuff!) x x

    ReplyDelete